Strict Standards: Non-static method SPA_MatchesMapRegex::apply() should not be called statically in /home/content/01/9788101/html/www_fouye_com/sub_abbreviations/spa/common/spa.katyegeneral.php on line 94
NATCOM - Haiti Acronyms & Abbreviations

NATCOM is an abbreviation for:


National Telecom SA


 

Details:

Natcom is the new TELECO in Haiti. Natcom is the result of the privatization of Télécommunications d'Haiti S.A.M. (Teleco) in 2010. Natcom has a monopoly on the provision of landline services throughout Haiti. The Vietnamese company Viettel Owns 60% share of Natcom, with the Haitian government keeping the remaining 40% of the company.